Armani Hotel Dubai wins top honours
Dubai, November 22, 2010
The world’s first Armani hotel, located in Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, won the ‘Best Business Hotel,’ award at the Gulf Connoisseur Awards 2010.
Armani/Amal, the hotel’s in-house Indian restaurant, also won the ‘Best Fine Dining Restaurant’ award at the event.
The Armani Hotel Dubai was unveiled in April this year and was designed by Giorgio Armani.
“The Gulf Connoisseur awards are a testament to significant imprint that Armani Hotel Dubai has made since its opening only six months ago,” stated Marc Dardenne, chief executive officer, Emaar Hospitality Group and Emaar Hotels & Resorts.
The award-winning Armani/Amal, a niche outlet, serves Indian cuisine with a contemporary twist. It offers exotic curries, signature appetisers, and other specialties that are prepared based on time-honoured traditional cooking methods and ingredients.
Armani Hotel Dubai is within walking distance to the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, The Dubai Mall.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi MICE sector ‘growth to continue’
- Etihad appoints senior VP sales
- Air Arabia to distribute 7.25pc cash dividends
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog