Armani Hotel Dubai wins top honours
Dubai, November 22, 2010
The world’s first Armani hotel, located in Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, won the ‘Best Business Hotel,’ award at the Gulf Connoisseur Awards 2010.
Armani/Amal, the hotel’s in-house Indian restaurant, also won the ‘Best Fine Dining Restaurant’ award at the event.
The Armani Hotel Dubai was unveiled in April this year and was designed by Giorgio Armani.
“The Gulf Connoisseur awards are a testament to significant imprint that Armani Hotel Dubai has made since its opening only six months ago,” stated Marc Dardenne, chief executive officer, Emaar Hospitality Group and Emaar Hotels & Resorts.
The award-winning Armani/Amal, a niche outlet, serves Indian cuisine with a contemporary twist. It offers exotic curries, signature appetisers, and other specialties that are prepared based on time-honoured traditional cooking methods and ingredients.
Armani Hotel Dubai is within walking distance to the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, The Dubai Mall.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief