Grand Millennium Al Wahda opens large health club
Abu Dhabi, November 24, 2010
The newly opened Grand Millennium Al Wahda hotel has launched Abu Dhabi’s largest health club and spa spanning over 2700 sqm.
The gym boasts state-of-the-art Technogym fitness and wellness equipment which includes the Easy Line, a 16 stage circuit that uses eight different pieces of equipment.
Health club members have access to a variety of classes from yoga and Pilates to dance and Fitball as well as training programmes, fitness assessments and diet advice provided by the club’s experienced personal trainers.
There is also a swimming pool and separate children’s pool on the roof top.
The club offers a range of flexible memberships for singles, couples and families.
The property's wellness experience also includes the Zayna day spa for men and ladies, which features ten spacious treatment rooms, all of which are named beauty in different languages, a couple’s treatment room, male and female relaxations rooms and an extensive wet area that includes Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, rainforest and powerjet showers.
The spa offers facials, body wraps, massages and hydrotherapy treatments as well as a range of signature treatments such as The Zayna Experience for Her, The Zayna Experience for Him and The Zayna Aromatherapy Experience.
The health club also features a juice bar serving signature detox, slimming and generally healthy cocktails such as the Liquid Radiance Anti Ageing Juice, the Immuno-Boost Juice and the Super Slimming Detox Juice.
“The Al Wahda Health club has most definitely set the bar in terms of fitness and well-being in the city and we fully anticipate a healthy uptake of memberships and visitors,” said general manager Michael Sorgenfrey.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s