Hozpitality Group grows to 3 new ventures
Dubai, November 28, 2010
Hozpitality Group, which marked its second anniversary recently, has grown to 3 new ventures, “Hozpitalityplus.com”, “Hozpitalityplus Events” and now “Hozpitality Consulting” based in Canada.
'In a couple of months we are also launching in Canada and India,' said Raj Bhatt, director, Hozpitality group.
'We have over 70,000 registered hospitality professionals in our two websites, www.hozpitality.com and www.hozpitalityplus.com.'
'Apart from the registered candidates we also reach out to over 300,000 hospitality professionals through our monthly email marketing from over 186 countries.'
'Our dedicated hospitality networking group Hozpitalityplus.com already has over 13,000 members from over 180 countries networking. The networking website www.hozpitalityplus.com has discussions, blogs, videos, latest hospitality news, top jobs, events, photos, groups and many more latest features.'
'Through Hozpitalityplus Events we have already successfully conducted 2 business networking events for the Hospitality industry in UAE. We are now preparing for our next event for sales, marketing and revenue heads in February 2011,' he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement