AirAsia offers new year-end promotion
Kuala Lumpur, November 30, 2010
AirAsia has announced a new year-end promo themed 'December Holidays: Boarding Now' for its domestic and international destinations.
Some of the domestic destinations which are offered all-in from RM59 include Kuala Lumpur – Alor Setar, Kuala Lumpur – Kota Bharu, Kuala Lumpur – Penang, Kota Kinabalu – Miri and Kota Kinabalu – Tawau.
The international destinations are offered all-in from RM99 ($31) under this promo are Kuala Lumpur – Bandung, Kuala Lumpur- Krabi, Kuala Lumpur – Saigon, Kuala Lumpur – Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur – Hat Yai, Kuala Lumpur – Surabaya, Kuala Lumpur- Medan, Kuala Lumpur – Clark (Manila), Kuala Lumpur – Vientiane and Kuala Lumpur – Yogyakarta.
The booking period for this promo starts from December 1 to 7, for the travel period from December 1 to January 2, 2011.
“Unlike AirAsia’s previous promos, the 'December Holidays: Boarding Now' is special as the travel period is almost immediate,” said Kathleen Tan, regional head of Commercial, AirAsia.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal