Wafi hotels announce special DSF promotion
Dubai, December 14, 2010
Wafi’s premier hotels, Arabian Park Hotel and Park Hotel Apartments, are offering a special ‘stay 4, pay 3’ promotion from January 20 to February 20 to coincide with the Dubai Shopping Festival.
“Arabian Park Hotel is offering guests a four night stay at the hotel for as little as Dh275.00 per room, for each of the first three nights and nothing for the last night,” said Rohit Rattan, head of Sales & Marketing for Wafi’s Hospitality Division.
“Park Hotel Apartments will be offering the same package at Dh445.00 per room for the first three nights, and guests will receive a complimentary night’s stay on the fourth night,” he added.
Not only will all guests staying at the hotels receive discounted room rates during the shopping festival, they will also receive a ‘Wafi Welcome Card’ on check-in, which includes the following benefits at Wafi Mall:
• 10 per cent discount at Pyramids Health, Leisure and Spa resources, including Hair at Pyramids
• A ‘Wafi Dollar’ for each day of stay. This may be redeemed for a 30 per cent discount on all food and beverage at over a dozen award winning restaurants and bars at Wafi including: Asha’s, Medzo, Carter’s, Thai-Chi, Vintage, Biella, The Square, Planet Hollywood, Seville’s, Ginseng, Bellucci and the newly opened Persia-Persia.
• Exclusive discounts at many of the participating top international retail shops located at Wafi.
Guests can also visit Wafi Mall to witness the spectacular synchronized light and sound show which features four 10-minute shows planned every evening at 6.30, 7.30, 8.30 and 9.30pm during the shopping festival.
A complimentary shuttle service to Wafi will be running at regular times throughout the day from 10am to 1am (the following day), and will be available to all guests staying at Arabian Park Hotel and Park Hotel Apartments.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog