Wataniya rolls out special Dubai package
Kuwait, December 19, 2010
Wataniya Airways, Kuwait’s premium airline, has unveiled a special holiday package to Dubai that includes exciting air fare and hotel offers along with a complimentary two-day car hire for its guests.
The new 'Wataniya Holidays' offer comes as a result of the airline's partnership deal with Holidays Autos, a leading leisure car rental company.
To avial the offer, customers can buy the ticket and travel until January 31, the Kuwaiti premium airline said in a statement.
In addition to this, Wataniya has created new packages that include some of the Dubai’s most popular luxury hotels and resorts, offering a wide range of quality accommodation, themed shopping malls and attractions such as Atlantis’ Aqua Venture and Jumeirah’s Wild Wadi, keeping guests entertained throughout their holidays, it added.
Mark Senior, Wataniya Airways Holidays manager said: “While planning to add more exciting holiday packages for our guests, we have decided to add more pleasure to their trips by offering a complimentary two-day car hire which can be available from the moment they arrive at Dubai International Airport to give them flexibility to go where they please during their holiday.”
'The packages include several options, from return premium economy tickets with 2 night accommodation at 4 star deluxe Holiday Inn Dubai, next to Mall of the Emirates that will include a 2 day car rental (Nissan Tiida) for only KD69 ($245) per guest plus taxes.
'Similar offers with accommodation at Dubai’s newest 5 star hotel, JAL Tower Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road, with a complimentary Toyota Camry would cost KD79 per guest plus taxes,' he stated.
Guests wishing to stay in the Jumeirah area can enjoy a premium economy ticket with 2 night accommodation at the famous The Address Dubai Marina Hotel, next to Jumeirah Beach Walk, with a 2 day complimentary Toyota Camry for only KD89 per guest plus taxes,' said Senior.
Wataniya Airways’ guests also have the option to upgrade their tickets to BusinessFirst starting from only KD40 each way and also up-grade their car hire, said the airline in a statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China