Allianz Egypt unveils new travel product portfolio
Cairo, December 21, 2010
Allianz Egypt, the leading provider of insurance products, recently re-launched Travel Plus, its premium travel insurance program with enhanced benefits and features.
First launched in 2007, Travel Plus offers Allianz’s customers travel protection against numerous travel associated issues including trip delay, personal liability, baggage delay/loss/damage, repatriation, loss of credit card, medical expenses reimbursement, permanent total/partial disability, and accidental death.
“In order to give our valued customers even better protection when they travel, we are currently launching travel plus with new additional features and benefits dedicated to our customers peace of mind, where they can get the best travel insurance services available in the market,” said Raymond Cham, chairman of Allianz Egypt.
The upgraded portfolio is made up of three core programs; Economy, Business Class, and First Class. The new programs of Travel Plus vary according to the covered areas, covering types, age and travel duration.
“The insurance needs of each market differ which is why we have extended the scope of coverage within the program to include previously uncovered elements,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement