Jumeirah Group to manage Zabeel Saray hotel
Dubai, December 27, 2010
Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hospitality company, has been appointed by Zabeel Properties, to manage its new 5-star hotel, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
The hotel, located on the west crescent of Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah, is scheduled to open on January 4.
The 405-key hotel features hand-painted frescoes, Turkish artworks and lavish murals to conjure up the magnificence of the Ottoman Empire.
The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray also features Talise Ottoman Spa, covering 8,000 sqm and boasting 42 individual spa rooms and suites, an indoor swimming pool and three authentic Turkish Hammams. In addition, the hotel has the Mehteran Theatre & Event Centre, which will play host to live shows and events.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray will also offer 38 villas situated on the beach and around a lagoon pool; 10 restaurants, bars, a night club, boutiques, lush gardens, tennis courts and fitness centre; and an extensive selection of sports and leisure activities.
This is the first hotel developed by Zabeel Properties to open in Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai