Wataniya voted best Kuwaiti airline
Kuwait, January 12, 2011
Wataniya Airways was voted “Best Kuwaiti Airline” in the 2010 annual Service Hero awards.
The airline was also honoured by third place overall in Service Hero’s annual customer satisfaction survey, which assessed over 400 different firms in more than 15 sectors.
“This accolade is a tribute to all our hard working staff and the pride and commitment we all have in the quality of service we provide and in the comfort of our guests,” said George Cooper, chief executive officer of Wataniya Airways.
The airline’s third place in the overall satisfaction assessment was a reflection of staff behaviour, location, product and service, quality, value to price, speed and reliability and was based entirely on the opinions of customers who completed the online questionnaire.
Service Hero is the first annual customer satisfaction index in Kuwait to be based entirely on consumer votes.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas