Emirates resumes flights to Tunis
Dubai, January 19, 2011
Emirates airline has announced that its flights to and from Tunis will resume from today (January 19).
Passengers whose travel plans were interrupted by the earlier flight cancellations have been advised to contact their local Emirates office or travel agent to rebook.
Emirates currently operates five weekly flights to Tunis utilising an Airbus 330-200; offering 12 seats in First Class, 42 in Business and 183 seats in Economy. -TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction