Wataniya inks corporate travel deal with KNPC
Kuwait, January 19, 2011
Wataniya Airways, Kuwait’s leading airline, has signed a one year corporate travel agreement with Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC), to be its executives travel partner.
As part of the new agreement, KNPC’s employees will fly on Wataniya Airways to any destination across its network. The agreement will cover four KNPC branches, Al Ahmadi office, Mina Abdulla, Mina Al Ahmadi and Mina Al Shuaiba.
“We are very pleased and proud to have signed the first contract of this kind to provide corporate travel services for one of Kuwait's most established companies,” said Wataniya Airways’ chairman and managing director Abdulsalam Al Bahar.
“It is important for KNPC that its executives arrive for business as relaxed as possible and to stay connected while flying. Wataniya Airways’ services along with its strong reputation for reliability, quality of service and comfort will ensure this happens, as well as giving KNPC’s executives more flexibility in managing their business and leisure travel,” added KNPC deputy chairman and deputy managing director Asaad Al-Asaad.
The carrier was recently voted “Best Kuwaiti Airline” in the 2010 annual Service Hero awards which assessed over 400 different firms in more than 15 sectors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project