Oman Air unveils new premium lounges
Muscat, January 23, 2011
Oman Air, the national carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, has unveiled spectacular new First Class and Business Class lounges at Muscat International Airport.
The two lounges are located on the first floor of the terminal and combine the ultimate in modern and elegant interior design, state-of-the-art materials and technology and the generous hospitality.
Each lounge is open 24 hours a day and offers dedicated dining facilities, quiet rooms, men’s and women’s prayer rooms, wash and shower rooms, a business centre, and a “Chedi” spa with massage rooms, offering complimentary 15 minute treatments.
For those travelling with children, toys and computer games are available within the dedicated playroom.
Excusive for Oman Air’s First Class passengers are dedicated lifts and staircases to the limousine pick-up point where chauffers will take passengers to their aircraft in complete comfort and luxury.
“These new lounges represent the latest stage in Oman Air’s transformation into a luxury international carrier and I am sure that our First Class and Business Class customers will appreciate this new benchmark in airport hospitality,” said Oman Air’s chief executive officer, Peter Hill.
Acclaimed international interior designers JPA worked closely with Oman Air’s inflight management team to ensure that each lounge reflects the quality and values found within the premium cabins of Oman Air’s Airbus A330 fleet.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard