Eddé Sands launches new lounge
Byblos, January 24, 2011
Eddé Sands, a leading hotel and wellness resort in Byblos, Lebanon, has launched a new lounge on the rooftop of éL’Hotel and framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
The new Starlight Lounge offers spectacular views of the Byblos-Beirut Bay, and features a variety of healthy options from the menu, a statement said.
The Starlight Lounge is also the perfect place to join friends for a specialty drink or cocktail, it added.
"Food is meant to be shared and enjoyed with good company," said Ralph Sayegh, director of food and beverage. "The small plates, intimate atmosphere and attentive service at Starlight will allow our diners to sample a variety of creative light snacks or an entire meal." – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project