Wataniya announces more Cairo flights
Kuwait, January 25, 2011
Wataniya Airways, Kuwait’s leading airline, has announced 11 extra flights on its Cairo route to accommodate increased demand.
The carrier will fly an additional service from January 26 to February 12.
On January 26, 27 and 29, and February 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 12, the additional service, flight KW 5005, will depart Sheikh Saad Terminal at 3:30 pm and arrive in Cairo International Airport at 5:25 pm local time.
On January 28, the time for this additional service will change. Instead, flight KW 5001 will depart Sheikh Saad Terminal at 1:00 pm, arriving at Cairo International Airport at 3:00 pm local time.
“The increase in our flight schedule comes as we cope with the increasing demand for our Cairo route. Our current scheduled flights have witnessed high load factors reaching 98 per cent and in response to the increasing demand we are offering these new extra flights,” said John Morgan, Wataniya Airways’ chief commercial officer.
In addition to the new flights, the carrier operates a regular schedule to Egypt, with two daily flights to Cairo and three weekly flights to Sharm El Sheikh.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia