Ibis Amman sees strong growth in 2011
Amman, January 26, 2011
Ibis Amman, a leading branded economy hotel in Jordan, is predicting a stronger and upbeat outlook for the year, in light of Jordan’s growing tourism initiatives.
“In perfect synergy with the ambitious tourism targets of Jordan, Accor’s worldwide economy hotel brand ibis continues to grow,” said Christophe Landais, managing director of Accor ME, which owns the ibis brand.
“Pioneering a new benchmark of high quality hotel services in Amman’s thriving hospitality industry, more and more guests now prefer to stay at ibis Amman enjoying our hotel’s impeccable service at the best value for money prices.”
Ibis Amman is located at the heart of a business and leisure district, 30 minutes away from Queen Alia. It features 158 rooms with double-beds, high speed wireless internet connection, LCD flat-screen TVs and direct-dial phones.
Olivier Hick, VP operations, Accor ME, said: “We have recently opened our new hip and funky lounge called L’oasis Lounge at ibis Amman which will complement our dining options. The lounge has a capacity to offer 60 seats indoors and features a sunny terrace which can comfortably accommodate 78 seats.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry