Wataniya partners with Travelling Connect
Kuwait, February 3, 2011
Wataniya Airways, Kuwait's premium service airline, has partnered with Travelling Connect, to provide its frequent flyers with an opportunity to earn miles for the roaming services worldwide.
Through partnership with Travelling Connect Wataniya Airways Diwan members can earn extra miles by using roaming services in the networks of 21 operators worldwide, including destinations where Wataniya Airways operates its flights to, such as Egypt and Turkey. Also all Wataniya Diwan members travelling to Kuwait can earn miles by making roaming calls on the Wataniya Kuwait network.
“This partnership with Travelling Connect provides an excellent service to our Wataniya Diwan members when they are travelling with us and offers many opportunities to earn additional miles,” said Lesley Watson, loyalty manager at Wataniya Airways.
Wataniya Airways Diwan Programme pairs with the Wataniya Telecom Roaming Advantages Program, whereby subscribers of Wataniya Telecom can earn miles for using roaming services worldwide.
Wataniya Airways is the second airline in Kuwait and the sixth in the Middle East which participants of Wataniya Roaming Advantages can choose to earn extra miles in.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley