Al Sayegh backs Abu Dhabi lifestyle expo
Abu Dhabi, February 10, 2011
Al Sayegh Brothers, a leading multi-faceted business group, has signed on as main title sponsor for this year’s edition of Big Boys Toys, a luxury lifestyle exhibition to be held in Abu Dhabi.
The event will run from March 16 to 19 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
The third edition of Big Boys Toys, which brings together the latest technologies and the biggest brands along with high impact entertainment features, will house a total of 10 zones including drive, ride, off road, marine, aviation, digital, lifestyle, wellness, fashion and adventure.
More than 100 exhibitors from across 46 exclusive categories are expected to showcase their products to an affluent target audience of over 60,000 visitors.
“Big Boys Toys is a definitely unique and one of its kind event in the Middle East, and we are excited and looking forward to be participating in this year’s edition,” said Ehsan Al-Sayed, general manager, Al Sayegh Brothers marine and motors division.
“We believe this is a unique opportunity for us to also feature some of the world class brands that are under our product range. We look forward to meeting loyal customers and even newer contacts during the event,” he added.
Al Sayegh Brothers, with an extensive product range including premier world-class brands such as Kawasaki jet skis, BWA rigid boats, Mercury Racing and Network among others, will be showcasing the world’s first 72-inch 3D LED TV by LG and a host of unique products and experiences at Big Boys Toys, a statement said.
“We are honoured to have a prestigious business group like the Al Sayegh Brothers sign on as one of our main sponsors for Big Boys Toys,” said Biju Jayaraaj, chief executive officer, Artaaj, organisers of the event.
“The company is known to market some of the world’s leading brands in electronics, technical, medical, household, software and healthcare supplies. Their presence in Big Boys Toys adds more colour and excitement to the event,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental