Etihad Holidays launches short break packages
Abu Dhabi, February 14, 2011
Etihad Holidays has launched an exciting range of Short Break packages, with return flights to fantastic destinations from Abu Dhabi starting from Dh1,995 ($543).
The special holiday packages, which include return Coral Economy flights, two nights’ accommodation, breakfast and return airport transfers, have been launched to coincide with the impending long weekend this month, which will run from February 17 to 19.
The promotion includes packages to Amman or Muscat from Dh1,995, Larnaca from
Dh2,175, Istanbul from Dh2,280, Kuala Lumpur from Dh2,665, and Bangkok or Athens from Dh2,860.
“This is an exciting sales promotion designed specifically for our customers in the UAE, and we are anticipating a great response. This is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of the holiday specials and enjoy the long weekend,” said Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer.
Members of the airline’s loyalty program, Etihad Guest, can also earn miles when taking part in the promotion.
The sale runs until February 28 and all travel must be completed before March 31.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc