Royal Jet to showcase products at India event
Abu Dhabi, February 20, 2011
Royal Jet is showcasing its award-winning products and services at the Indian Business Aviation Expo (IBAE) taking place from February 21 to 23, in New Delhi.
The international executive flight services company will also use this opportunity to strengthen and promote its partnership with Aviation Services Management (ASM), Royal Jet’s newly appointed General Sales Agent in India.
“IBAE presents us with a unique platform to introduce our business relationship with ASM as we present a new era of luxury private aviation service to the Indian market,” said Fahad Wali, acting vice president Commercial, Royal Jet.
“As the number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) in India increases at a much faster pace than elsewhere in the world, such an event offers tremendous potential for us to explore promising business opportunities,” he added.
The IBAE event comes under the backdrop of transport analysts and consultants’ predictions of approximately 350-400 million Indian nationals opting to travel by air annually by 2020.
“Indian business executives, entrepreneurs and HNWIs are expected to look for alternatives to get around India’s congested airports and seek faster and more efficient time-saving air travel solutions,” added Vito Gomes, founder and managing director, Aviation Services Management.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route