Four Seasons Hotel Beirut offers 3rd night free
Beirut, February 23, 2011
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut has announced its Stay Longer – Third Night Free package, with a complimentary third night for every two paid in superior rooms and above categories including suites.
“Vacations are never long enough. Everyone enjoys getting a little more than they expected,” said Stefan Simkovics, general manager of Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.
“Lebanon is a small country and an extra day here means guests could take a trip out of Beirut or just spend some time browsing through the city’s fascinating quarters or experiencing Beirut’s latest additions to its nightlife scene,” he added.
The hotel is located steps away from the Marina and in close proximity to Beirut’s Central Business District, with its newly created Beirut Souks, and within walking distance to some of the city’s latest restaurants, nightclubs and finest cafes.
The Stay Longer – Third Night Free is valid for bookings from February 22 till March 31.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc