Four Seasons Hotel Beirut offers 3rd night free
Beirut, February 23, 2011
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut has announced its Stay Longer – Third Night Free package, with a complimentary third night for every two paid in superior rooms and above categories including suites.
“Vacations are never long enough. Everyone enjoys getting a little more than they expected,” said Stefan Simkovics, general manager of Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.
“Lebanon is a small country and an extra day here means guests could take a trip out of Beirut or just spend some time browsing through the city’s fascinating quarters or experiencing Beirut’s latest additions to its nightlife scene,” he added.
The hotel is located steps away from the Marina and in close proximity to Beirut’s Central Business District, with its newly created Beirut Souks, and within walking distance to some of the city’s latest restaurants, nightclubs and finest cafes.
The Stay Longer – Third Night Free is valid for bookings from February 22 till March 31.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced