Airberlin launches special Dubai-Europe fares
Dubai, March 1, 2011
Airberlin, Germany’s second largest airline, has launched a “Discover Europe” promotion from Dubai to many European destinations like Berlin, Munich, Vienna, Stockholm or Frankfurt from only Dh485 ($132) return excluding taxes and fees.
All-inclusive fares start from approximately Dh1720. The travel period is in May and June, for which bookings have to be made before March 31, only via airberlin’s office in Dubai or any travel agent in the UAE.
airberlin flies thrice-weekly from Dubai to its hub Berlin with connecting flights to points all over Europe. All flights are operated with state-of-the-art Airbus A330 aircraft in a two class configuartion with Business and Economy Class.
airberlin's fleet comprises 169 aircraft with an average age of five years, making it one of the newest in Europe.
airberlin currently flies to 163 destinations in 39 countries.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals