W Doha's Bliss Spa nominated for top award
Doha, March 8, 2011
Bliss Spa at W Doha Hotel & Residences has been nominated for the coveted 2011 World Luxury Hotels Awards.
Winner of three prestigious titles from the Middle East Spa Awards (Mespa), Bliss Spa at W Doha is one of the world's top spas to compete for such an award which recognises exceptional service that sets the benchmark in the industry.
Founded in 1996 in New York, Bliss set offa modern spa revolution by combining a clever menu of super-effective services and a fun, ‘no-attitude’ atmosphere. With touches like rhythm and blues tunes, a brownie buffet and one of the most talented staff around the world, Bliss established itself as an award-winning, unique luxury destination, a statement said.
'We're extremely proud to be on this prominent global list of the world's top lifestyle hotspots,' said Liliana Matic, Bliss Spa director.
The World Luxury Hotel Awards are accepted as the pinnacle of achievement for luxury hotels worldwide.
Bliss Spa at W Hotel Doha was the recipient of multiple awards during the inaugural Mespa which was celebrated at the Dubai World Trade Centre in May 2010. In addition to bagging the coveted Best Spa Title, Bliss brought home the Best Spa Marketing and Best Spa Design awards. Bliss Spa was also on the Conde Nast 2009 Hot List.
Bliss Spa has also been recently recognised for its Spa Innovation by spAwards which carries a review of the 'best-of-the-best' in the industry.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain
- Etihad, airBaltic start direct Riga flights
- Dubai Istithmar sells stake in landmark Miami hotel