Priority Pass launches lounge locator apps
Dubai, March 30, 2011
Priority Pass, a leading independent airport lounge programme, has launched an enhanced iPhone app and a brand new iPad app, which enable travellers to locate and see details of all available lounges in the programme.
Both apps have a ‘Find Nearest Lounge' tool which uses GPS technology to locate the nearest lounge based on the user’s current location.
The app, which is free to download from the iTunes store, allows a fast, offline search for lounges available at any airport, a statement said.
Plus new features allow users to add 'Favourites', review 'Recent Searches' and even view lounge images.
“We have members throughout the Middle East, who are constantly on the move and these apps are ideal for quickly finding a bit of peace and quiet at the airport,” said Jonathan French, head of brand at Priority Pass.
“With 28 lounges available to member’s at all major airports in the Middle East, and more than 600 throughout the world, our new apps are ideal to have the information needed at their fingertips,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route