Oman Air unveils new holiday options
Muscat, April 17, 2011
Oman Air has launched a range of holiday options for all tastes and budgets for the summer season.
Until May 15, the carrier is offering a special African Weekend package to Dar-es-Salaam for RO 159 ($413). With daily flights and convenient timings, one can easily go to Dar. Dar is an eclectic mix of Swahili, German, Asian, and British architecture, as well as a fascinating city to discover and enjoy.
Oman Air Holiday’s package includes return flights on Oman Air; airport transfers; 2 nights at the 4-star New Africa Hotel & Casino including a full buffet breakfast. Alternatively for RO 179 one can stay in full luxury at the 5-star Movenpick Royal Palm Hotel.
For those who prefer the sights and savours of Asia, Oman Air Holidays have extended their popular package to Kuala Lumpur until May 12. For RO 199 per person, the 3-nights package includes return flights on Oman Air’s A330 aircraft; 3 nights at the 4-star Seri Pacific which is situated very close to the bustling shopping areas and just a short walk from the Petronas Towers; daily buffet breakfasts; all airline taxes/surcharges, and even a free dinner on the last evening.
Closer to home, a Summer Escape to Salalah now comes with a free night offer. The Summer Escape to Salalah includes return flights from Muscat, complimentary hotel transfers, and 2 nights luxury stay – with an extra night free – and buffet breakfasts.
Prices start from RO 99 at the brand new 5-star Salalah Marriott Resort; RO 112 at the Hilton Salalah Resort, and from RO 126 at the Crowne Plaza Salalah Resort which also include free dinners every night.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief