Flydubai launches services to Riyadh, Jeddah
Dubai, May 2, 2011
Dubai’s first low cost airline flydubai has inaugurated flights to Riyadh and Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
The new destinations supplement flydubai’s existing network to Saudi Arabia, which includes flights to Gassim, Yanbu and Abha.
Flight FZ833, scheduled to fly four times a week to Jeddah, will land at King Abdulaziz International Airport, flying from Dubai’s Terminal 2. Daily flight FZ847 to Riyadh will touch down at King Khalid International Airport.
“Saudi has long been a focal point for flydubai so we are delighted to add Riyadh and Jeddah to our growing list of destinations. And with so many people travelling between the UAE and Saudi Arabia every month for business and leisure, we are confident our affordable service will prove popular in the months ahead,” stated Ghaith Al Ghaith, CEO of flydubai.
Flights to Riyadh:
• Mondays and Fridays: Depart Dubai Terminal 2 at 1945hrs, landing in Riyadh at 2035hrs local time. The return flight will take off at 2120hrs, arriving in Dubai at 0015hrs.
• Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays: Depart Dubai Terminal 2 at 0755hrs, landing in Riyadh at 0845hrs local time. The return flight will take off at 0930hrs, arriving in Dubai at 1220hrs.
• Wednesdays: Depart Dubai Terminal 2 at 1555hrs, landing in Riyadh at 1645hrs local time. The return flight will take off at 1730hrs, arriving in Dubai at 2020hrs.
Flights to Jeddah:
• Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays: Depart Dubai Terminal 2 at 0520hrs, arriving in Jeddah at 0715hrs local time.
• The return flight will depart Jeddah at 0815hrs, landing back in Dubai at 1205hrs.
A one-way fare to Riyadh from Dubai starts at Dh450, with flights to Jeddah from Dh570.-TradeArabia News Service