Kanoo-Sabre in key Qatar system deal
Manama, May 4, 2011
Sabre Travel Network is expanding its strong relationship with Kanoo Travel in the region by providing travel agents in Qatar with more access to the Sabre Global Distribution System.
The enhanced agreement will enable Kanoo's travel agencies in Qatar to access all of Sabre's content, including fares and inventory from more than 400 airlines, 100,000 hotels, and hundreds of car, cruise and tour operator content from around the world.
'We are delighted to provide our innovative and industry leading products and services to one of our most loyal and trusted partners in the region,' said Sabre Middle East chief executive officer Daniel Naoumovitch.
'Our products are geared at helping our customers generate more revenue, reduce costs, be more efficient and enhance customer service. Qatar is one of the most economically progressive countries in the region with a large influx of business travellers every year. We look forward to leveraging this growing market and helping progress Kanoo's business in Qatar,' he said.
'This partnership will help us meet our organisational goals to deliver excellence throughout our services,' said Kanoo Travel director Abdulla Abu Khamseen.
'Sabre's products are the best in the market, and I'm confident will help us deliver tangible results and greater customer value.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments