Ferrari World launches annual pass
Abu Dhabi, May 4, 2011
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi has launched an annual pass, which allows fans unlimited access to the theme park all year long.
From the world’s fastest roller coaster Formula Rossa to the priceless collection of vintage and contemporary Ferraris at Galleria Ferrari, the annual pass allows families the chance to immerse themselves over and over again in the exhilarating world of Ferrari, a statement said.
“Everyone has their favourite reason to keep returning. For some it’s the thrill of the rides, for others it’s the chance to learn some other fascinating fact of Ferrari history,” said Andy Keeling, park manager of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
“For the rest it’s a great day out with family and friends to enjoy the spirit of an Italian legend right here in the UAE. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the sort of place you can keep coming back to and each visit can be different.”
The Ferrari World Abu Dhabi general admission annual pass is available for Dh1195 ($325) for guests above 1.5 metres while the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi general admission junior annual pass is available for Dh795 for those below 1.5 metres, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley