Oman Air restarts Zanzibar service
Manama, May 17, 2011
Oman Air, the Sultanate's national carrier, said it has restarted its services between capital Muscat and Tanzanian city of Zanzibar.
The carrier will operate three non-stop flights on this sector every week on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays, said a statement from Oman Air.
Zanzibar represents the third destination in Africa and second in Tanzania on the Oman Air growing network, it added.
Oman Air said these flights will help build stronger business, cultural and tourist ties between Oman and Tanzania.
"It will also increase opportunities for tourists from Europe, the Indian subcontinent and other Oman Air destinations to explore and enjoy this destination.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai