Flydubai launches 3 new flights to Ukraine
Dubai, May 26, 2011
Dubai-based low cost airline Flydubai has opened three new routes to cities in Ukraine – Kiev, Kharkiv and Donetsk.
Flights will begin on September 16 from Kiev and Kharkiv, and on September 17 from Donetsk.
“Part of flydubai’s commitment is to open up routes that are underserved by direct air links to the UAE and that is one of the reasons we have chosen Ukraine and these three cities as our destinations,” said Ghaith Al Ghaith, CEO of Flydubai.
“We believe the introduction of this new service will help to strengthen the ties between Ukraine and the UAE and that both nations will benefit from the additional trade, tourism and development that increased traffic on this route will bring.”
“We are honoured to have been granted permission to fly from the prestigious Terminal F in Kiev and would like to thank the Ukrainian authorities for their support and assistance with making our new flights to the country a reality. I am confident these new routes will provide great benefits for both countries in terms of increased trade, tourism and commerce,” he added.
“We believe this route has tremendous potential and that travellers in both directions will enjoy the friendly on board service, clean, new aircraft and good prices that flydubai is becoming known for,” Al Ghaith continued.
“Flydubai will be partnering with leading tour operator Natalie Tours, which will give Ukrainian travellers the option of high quality package holidays to the UAE as well as direct flights to Dubai and beyond through flydubai,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard