Wahooo! waterpark launches surf school
Manama, May 30, 2011
Bahrain's Wahooo! Waterpark has launched a surf school this summer, to teach surfing to visitors.
The water park is also offering a chance for visitors to save money over the coming months with some special rates for the hot season.
Designed for those of any age and ability from eight years and above, Wahooo Surf School will teach how to get up on the surf board and ride the waves.
“Surfing is a fun, summer sport all over the world. We are giving our guests in Bahrain a chance to master this exciting art over summer with qualified instructors. People of all ages can enroll for lessons which are offered to both male and female guests,' said Shama Uchil, sales and marketing manager, Wahooo! Waterpark Bahrain.
With Wahooo’s unique Flowrider ride, first-time surfers are in complete control with the ability to adjust the wave power and height to their comfort, starting steadily with body boarding before learning tricks and turns that come with controlling the board. The lessons are conducted by hand-picked international trainers.
With the Wahooo! beginner’s package, new students can choose to start the Surf School with either private lessons or group training options.
Those used to riding the highest of waves can turn the Flowrider up to the next level to show off their water acrobatics where they can turn, spin or even jump.
Wahooo! Surf School also offers corporate and team building packages.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain
- Etihad, airBaltic start direct Riga flights
- Dubai Istithmar sells stake in landmark Miami hotel
- Tourism Ireland to launch coastal touring route
- Etihad to launch 8 new routes in 2014
- Gulf Air launches Thiruvananthapuram service
- ACI, Iata to develop smart security solution