Marina Hotel Kuwait names sales director
Kuwait, May 31, 2011
Marina Hotel Kuwait, an award winning five star property, has appointed Ziad Bou Jaber as its new director of sales.
An accomplished leader with over 13 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Ziad brings a wealth of sales experience and local market expertise. Prior to his appointment at the Marina Hotel, Ziad joined the pre-opening team in sister-property Safir Hotel & Residences where he was leading the efforts of the sales team and managing marketing initiatives.
“We are thrilled to have someone with Ziad’s calibre joining our team. He has an extensive understanding of the luxury market and a track record in delivering substantial and measurable results,” said Nabil Hammoud, general manager of Marina Hotel.
A native of Lebanon, Ziad is fluent in English and Arabic and holds a degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management from C&E American University in Lebanon.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc