Two new Bahrain mall hotels to open in Sept
Manama, June 2, 2011
Two hotels adjoining Bahrain City Centre will open in September. The Diamond Tower and Pearl Tower will boast nearly 400 rooms.
'The Kempinski hotels were delayed because the market had changed in the hotel business,' said centre general manager Ray Scott.
'But now we are on track to open them in September and both will have direct access to the mall.
'This is the next and last phase until we do expansion,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry