Two new Bahrain mall hotels to open in Sept
Manama, June 2, 2011
Two hotels adjoining Bahrain City Centre will open in September. The Diamond Tower and Pearl Tower will boast nearly 400 rooms.
'The Kempinski hotels were delayed because the market had changed in the hotel business,' said centre general manager Ray Scott.
'But now we are on track to open them in September and both will have direct access to the mall.
'This is the next and last phase until we do expansion,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return