NBK unveils travel packages for cardholders
Kuwait, June 2, 2011
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), alongwith Dnata Holidays, has launched special travel packages for its Premium credit cardholders, till August 31.
NBK Premium credit cardholders will enjoy a special offer on travel packages to Malaysia on Singapore Airlines when booking their summer vacations at Qiblah Travel & Tourism (Dnata Holidays).
This promotion includes special offers on selected hotels in Malaysia, complimentary airport transfers, free entrance to the top 6 attractions in Singapore, travel vouchers, no surcharges, and guaranteed NBK Rewards points.
NBK Premium credit cards include Visa and MasterCard Platinum, Diners Club, Laki Titanium MasterCard, Thahabi World MasterCard, and Visa Infinite.
“With this summer holiday season approaching, NBK customers have already started to plan their holidays. Every summer we offer our valued Premium credit cardholders exclusive promotions and this year we have joined hands with Qiblah Travel & Tourism (Dnata Holidays) to offer special holiday packages to our customers,” said NBK assistant general manager, Consumer Banking Group, Khaled Falah Al-Ali.
Qiblah Travel & Tourism (Dnata Holidays) offices are located in Kuwait City, Hawalli, Kuwait International Airport and at the National Guard Head Quarters.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award