NBK unveils travel packages for cardholders
Kuwait, June 2, 2011
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), alongwith Dnata Holidays, has launched special travel packages for its Premium credit cardholders, till August 31.
NBK Premium credit cardholders will enjoy a special offer on travel packages to Malaysia on Singapore Airlines when booking their summer vacations at Qiblah Travel & Tourism (Dnata Holidays).
This promotion includes special offers on selected hotels in Malaysia, complimentary airport transfers, free entrance to the top 6 attractions in Singapore, travel vouchers, no surcharges, and guaranteed NBK Rewards points.
NBK Premium credit cards include Visa and MasterCard Platinum, Diners Club, Laki Titanium MasterCard, Thahabi World MasterCard, and Visa Infinite.
“With this summer holiday season approaching, NBK customers have already started to plan their holidays. Every summer we offer our valued Premium credit cardholders exclusive promotions and this year we have joined hands with Qiblah Travel & Tourism (Dnata Holidays) to offer special holiday packages to our customers,” said NBK assistant general manager, Consumer Banking Group, Khaled Falah Al-Ali.
Qiblah Travel & Tourism (Dnata Holidays) offices are located in Kuwait City, Hawalli, Kuwait International Airport and at the National Guard Head Quarters.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit