Ferrari World to mark Canadian Grand Prix
Abu Dhabi, June 7, 2011
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world's largest and first indoor Ferrari theme park, will host a number of leisure activities to coincide with the live broadcast of Canadian Grand Prix from Montreal this weekend.
Canadian Mounties in their distinctive red and black uniforms will tower over the crowds on stilts throughout the three-day Canadian Grand Prix Celebration from June 10 to 12, while a tribute to Canada’s singing sensation, Justin Bieber, will take the stage several times throughout the weekend.
F1 fans will be able to catch all the racing action live on screens throughout the park – including the UAE’s biggest high-definition screen at Cinema Maranello – while kids are entertained at the arts and crafts area.
“When it comes to watching events such as the Formula One Grand Prix, it’s the atmosphere that makes the race really come alive,” said Andy Keeling, park manager of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
“At Ferrari World Abu Dhabi themed entertainment and a spectacular racing-inspired venue will come together to deliver a lively viewing experience, making the Park’s Canadian Grand Prix Celebration the best venue in the UAE from which to enjoy the Montreal leg of the F1 season,” he added.
Canadian nationals will be offered a special admission rate of Dh165 ($45) during the weekend celebrations, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc