Rezidor opens 7th hotel in UAE
Brussels, June 7, 2011
Belgium-based Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the fastest growing hotel companies in the world, has opened Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Downtown, its seventh property in the UAE.
Located on the upper floors of a mixed use building, the new first class and full service hotel features 220 contemporary rooms and 22 suites as well as meeting facilities including six conference rooms, two board rooms, and a business centre. The property also has a swimming pool and a gym.
"The opening of this property is a further sign for the positive and optimistic atmosphere within our industry which we also felt during AHIC (Arabian Hotel Investment Conference) and ATM (Arabian Travel Market). The markets are bouncing back and we see RevPAR(revenue per available room) increasing - fuelled by both occupancy and rate," said Kurt Ritter, president & CEO of Rezidor.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Downtown offers a range of food and beverage outlets. Lemon Pepper restaurant specialises in international cuisine and local delicacies, while Infiniti Bar & Terrace offers views of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
The hotel is walking distance from the Dubai Mall and just 10 kilometres from the international airport, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments