Bahrain Air show preparations under review
Manama, June 8, 2011
The organising committee of Bahrain International Air Show 2012 convened a meeting under the chairmanship of Shaikh Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa to discuss the preparations for the mega aviation event.
Organiser Farnborough International Limited attended the crucial meeting which also had the presence of several senior government officials.
The discussions focused on preparations for the next show pointing out massive participation of international companies.
The committee also decided to keep the entry ticket's price unchanged and discussed recreational activities for visitors.
Shaikh Abdullah directed public establishments to co-operate with the committee to ensure success of the international show and boost the kingdom's reputation as a major host of such events.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain air show |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal