Bahrain Air show preparations under review
Manama, June 8, 2011
The organising committee of Bahrain International Air Show 2012 convened a meeting under the chairmanship of Shaikh Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa to discuss the preparations for the mega aviation event.
Organiser Farnborough International Limited attended the crucial meeting which also had the presence of several senior government officials.
The discussions focused on preparations for the next show pointing out massive participation of international companies.
The committee also decided to keep the entry ticket's price unchanged and discussed recreational activities for visitors.
Shaikh Abdullah directed public establishments to co-operate with the committee to ensure success of the international show and boost the kingdom's reputation as a major host of such events.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain air show |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office
- Emirates to fly A380 to Brisbane, Auckland
- Qatar Airways eyes Boeing 777X mini-jumbos