Rosewood names MD for Abu Dhabi hotel
Abu Dhabi, June 14, 2011
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, the global manager of ultra-luxury hotels and resorts, has appointed Luigi Romaniello to the position of managing director of Rosewood Abu Dhabi.
Romaniello will oversee all areas of the new hotel including the property’s array of signature restaurants and Sense spa.
Romaniello has been with Rosewood for 11 years, most recently as managing director of The Mansion on Peachtree, A Rosewood Hotel & Residence in Atlanta, Georgia.
Rosewood Abu Dhabi, featuring approximately 190 guest rooms and suites, and 140 serviced residences, will be located on Sowwah Island, the core of Abu Dhabi's new central business district and is due to open in summer 2012.
“Rosewood is committed to creating world renowned hotels and resorts,” said Bob Boulogne, chief operating officer of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts.
“We are pleased to have such a distinguished industry veteran open this spectacular property. His years of experience and wealth of knowledge in the hospitality industry is well suited to lead efforts at Rosewood Abu Dhabi,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China