Sabre opens Alexandria office
Manama, June 15, 2011
Bahrain-based Sabre Travel Network Middle East has officially opened a new office in Alexandria, Egypt.
This is Sabre's second office in the country after its Cairo headquarters, underscoring the company's continued commitment to the Egyptian travel and tourism industry.
The centrally-located office, in the KafrAbdou area, is equipped with modern facilities to support the agency community and the company's growth in the region, said a company statement.
The new office was opened by Sabre Middle East chief executive officer Daniel Naoumovitch, accompanied by country manager Egypt, Nematalla Salem.
The newly opened office includes a modern training room that will be used to educate travel agents on how to use the Sabre Red Workspace, a travel agency platform for agents to shop, book and ticket travel with high performance even in low bandwidth areas.
Sabre conducts regular training and development seminars for their core partners in the region, as part of its commitment to optimise productivity at the travel agencies and save money for its customers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley