Air Arabia launches 'Win back your ticket' offer
Sharjah, June 18, 2011
Sharjah-based budget carrier Air Arabia on Saturday launched a unique promotion offering passengers the chance to win back the cost of their ticket.
Under the Air Arabia “Win Back Your Ticket” promotion which runs until August 15, customers who book any of the wide range of Air Arabia services – including seat selection, in-flight meals, travel insurance or Air Arabia Express bus service – during the promotion period are eligible to win the cost of their airfare.
Fifty lucky winners of this cash-back promotion will be selected from a raffle draw, which will be conducted at Air Arabia headquarters on September 26, said a statement from the airline.
Highlighting Air Arabia's commitment to offering great value every day, AK Nizar, Head of Commercial, said, 'We are always looking for new ways to reward customers for flying with the region’s leading low-cost carrier, which served nearly 4.5 million customers last year alone.'
“We encourage all our passengers to take advantage of our wide range of services to earn the chance to win back the cost of their ticket,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley