Air Arabia launches 'Win back your ticket' offer
Sharjah, June 18, 2011
Sharjah-based budget carrier Air Arabia on Saturday launched a unique promotion offering passengers the chance to win back the cost of their ticket.
Under the Air Arabia “Win Back Your Ticket” promotion which runs until August 15, customers who book any of the wide range of Air Arabia services – including seat selection, in-flight meals, travel insurance or Air Arabia Express bus service – during the promotion period are eligible to win the cost of their airfare.
Fifty lucky winners of this cash-back promotion will be selected from a raffle draw, which will be conducted at Air Arabia headquarters on September 26, said a statement from the airline.
Highlighting Air Arabia's commitment to offering great value every day, AK Nizar, Head of Commercial, said, 'We are always looking for new ways to reward customers for flying with the region’s leading low-cost carrier, which served nearly 4.5 million customers last year alone.'
“We encourage all our passengers to take advantage of our wide range of services to earn the chance to win back the cost of their ticket,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline
- Qatar Airways buys up to 9 Boeing 777-300ER
- Jazeera secures $90m loan for buying aircraft
- 5 Hilton hotels in Egypt win regional honours
- Sands Abu Dhabi launches summer deals
- RAK airport woos European carriers