DAE Capital CEO quits
Dubai, June 29, 2011
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE), a leader in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, said that the CEO of its Capital division, Robert Genise, had left the company to get involved in a more entrepreneurial venture.
“We thank him for his many contributions and wish him well in his endeavors,” said Khalifa H. AlDaboos, DAE managing director.
“We will take this opportunity to consolidate the management of this business in Dubai. The business will report to the COO of DAE, and will be managed in a more integrated manner with the rest of DAE. The bench strength of our management will allow us to provide continuity of service to our global customers and suppliers,” he added.
“Supported by our shareholders, DAE has built a successful aircraft leasing business with clients in 14 countries and aircraft assets in excess of $2 billion. We are committed to delivering excellence to our customers, suppliers and providers of credit,” AlDaboos concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal