Al-Futtaim Travel names new sales manager
Dubai, July 3, 2011
Al-Futtaim Travel, a leading corporate and leisure travel management company, today announced the appointment of Samantha Watson, as marketing and sales manager.
Watson joins Al-Futtaim with over 12 years in the travel and tourism industry, bringing with her considerable sales and marketing experience in the leisure, MICE and Adventure holiday sectors.
Prior to joining Al-Futtaim, Watson was tourism marketing manager for The Dubai Mall.
“We are happy to welcome Samantha Watson to the team,” said William Horsley, general manager, Al-Futtaim Travel.
“Samantha’s professionalism and strive for quality will add value to the travel industry which is evident in her career path. It is this passion that we hope will have a huge impact on Al-Futtaim Travel’s continued growth in the region.”
“I am delighted to be part of the Al-Futtaim Group, and look forward to contributing to the development of one of the most dynamic travel organisations in the Middle East,” said Watson.
Born and brought up in the UK, Watson holds a degree in European Tourism Management and Spanish. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced