Turkish Airlines launches flights to Najaf
Istanbul, July 5, 2011
Turkish Airlines, the national flag carrier of Turkey, has launched flights from Istanbul to Najaf in Iraq.
With this, Najaf becomes the airline’s fourth destination in Iraq, after Baghdad, Arbil and Al Basrah.
The flights to Najaf are scheduled to depart three times per week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Roundtrip airfares from Istanbul to Najaf will be on sale with the reduced prices starting from 275 euros ($398.40) including taxes and fees for the travels starting before August 31, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport