Bawadi Mall to host top circus shows
Al Ain, July 5, 2011
Bawadi Mall, the biggest mall in Al Ain, will host three international circus shows from July 5 to 27. These ensembles will come from Romania, Hungary and Russia.
“We believe in linking shopping to entertainment. We are hosting three international circus ensembles which are well-known for their unique performances. The entertainment is sure to thrill audiences of all ages,” Khalid Shraim, marketing manager, Bawadi Mall.
“We look beyond the costs in hosting such events, because we want to provide value additions to our visitors and shoppers from the UAE in general and Al Ain city and its suburbs particularly. We have introduced these new concepts because shoppers expect much more than a shopping experience; they look for entertainment as well,” added Shraim.
The summer extravaganza will be launched with the Romanian ensemble performing today (July 5). This group is known for their dramatic acrobatic moves involving nine female players and one male.
The Hungarian ensemble, which consists of 5 players, will perform between July 13 and 19 in a unique decor of doors and windows with a trampoline and multi-window wooden wall.
The summer extravaganza will conclude with performances by the Russian ensemble which reflects the conventional circus moves in actual interaction with visitors to increase the enthusiasm. This troupe will perform from July 21 to 27. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard