Bawadi Mall to host top circus shows
Al Ain, July 5, 2011
Bawadi Mall, the biggest mall in Al Ain, will host three international circus shows from July 5 to 27. These ensembles will come from Romania, Hungary and Russia.
“We believe in linking shopping to entertainment. We are hosting three international circus ensembles which are well-known for their unique performances. The entertainment is sure to thrill audiences of all ages,” Khalid Shraim, marketing manager, Bawadi Mall.
“We look beyond the costs in hosting such events, because we want to provide value additions to our visitors and shoppers from the UAE in general and Al Ain city and its suburbs particularly. We have introduced these new concepts because shoppers expect much more than a shopping experience; they look for entertainment as well,” added Shraim.
The summer extravaganza will be launched with the Romanian ensemble performing today (July 5). This group is known for their dramatic acrobatic moves involving nine female players and one male.
The Hungarian ensemble, which consists of 5 players, will perform between July 13 and 19 in a unique decor of doors and windows with a trampoline and multi-window wooden wall.
The summer extravaganza will conclude with performances by the Russian ensemble which reflects the conventional circus moves in actual interaction with visitors to increase the enthusiasm. This troupe will perform from July 21 to 27. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction