City Seasons Dubai names new F&B manager
Dubai, July 10, 2011
City Seasons Hotel Dubai has appointed Nader Safe Nemeh as food and beverage manager.
In his new role Nemeh will direct and lead the food and beverage team selecting, employing and training new recruits.
He will prepare, communicate and implement, in conjunction with the executive chef, the annual food and beverage plan for all restaurants in the hotel assisting the sales and marketing department in creating and designing the advertising material for promotions.
Nemeh was most recently at the Safir Doha Hotel in Qatar where he held the position of assistant food and beverage manager. Prior to that he was with the Rihab Rotana Suites in Dubai where he was the food and beverage manager.
“With more than eight years experience in the hospitality Industry and five years in food and beverage management Nader is the ideal candidate to lead and direct operations at the City Seasons Hotel. We look forward to working with him and to achieving superior dining standards in our hotel” said general manager City Seasons Hotel Dubai Dylan Aniff. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry