DAE reaches deal with lenders
Dubai, July 19, 2011
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) has reached an agreement with its existing lenders on a new, four-year credit facility to replace the existing facility maturing on July 23, the company said.
The value of the credit facility was not given by the company in its statement.
DAE is a globally recognised aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing.
The company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return