DAE reaches deal with lenders
Dubai, July 19, 2011
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) has reached an agreement with its existing lenders on a new, four-year credit facility to replace the existing facility maturing on July 23, the company said.
The value of the credit facility was not given by the company in its statement.
DAE is a globally recognised aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing.
The company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand