Magic Planet in special Ramadan offer
Manama, July 28, 2011
Magic Planet, the entertainment centre from Majid Al Futtaim Leisure and Entertainment, will offer ‘Fun Hour’ for all visitors to its centres in the UAE, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait.
Between 9pm and 12am during the week, visitors can use their first swipe of their card to enjoy unlimited access to Magic Planet’s rides and video games for an hour of fun.
In keeping with the tradition of giving and generosity that is shared amongst friends and family during this special time in the calendar, Magic Planet will also offer a free souvenir for visitors to take home after their visit.
Visitors can compete individually or with their friends in a variety of interactive video games or relax with lounges, pool tables and cosmic bowling alleys to experience at their leisure. The fun can reach all new heights from the thrill and rush of the Robocoaster to whirling around with the Rocking Bug and feeling flight with the Crazy Caterpillar. Magic Planet’s funky rides can be enjoyed by all ages with each destination having a new, unique attraction all of its own to be enjoyed by all guests.
Visitors can enjoy ‘Fun Hour’ at Magic Planet across the GCC at Deira City Centre, Mall of the Emirates, Sharjah City Centre, Bahrain City Centre, Muscat City Centre and The Avenues Mall, Kuwait. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar drops bid to shift ICAO from Montreal
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens