ADTA wins global business awards
Abu Dhabi, August 4, 2011
Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA) has earned distinguished honoree medals in the 2011 International Business Awards (IBAs) - the global awards programme honouring great performances in business.
Nicknamed the Stevie for the Greek word ‘crowned,’ the awards will be presented to honorees at a gala event on October 11 in Abu Dhabi’s Emirates Palace.
Honorees were selected from more than 3,000 entries received from organisations and individuals in more than 40 nations.
ADTA achieved honours in three international business award categories. Its IT department scored with ‘IT Department of the Year’ and ‘IT Team of the Year’ while its marketing department was named for ‘Marketing Campaign of the Year – For A Service.’
“Entries to The International Business Awards grew by more than 80 per cent this year, and that illustrates the increasing importance of the IBAs worldwide,” said Michael Gallagher, president of the Stevie Awards, presenters of the IBAs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office
- Emirates to fly A380 to Brisbane, Auckland