Gulf Air appoints new HR director
Manama, August 4, 2011
Gulf Air, the national carrier of Bahrain, has appointed Bahraini Suhair Abdulhameed Saleh as the new director of Human Resources.
Saleh, a seasoned HR professional, brings with her over 11 years of experience across a number of specialist HR disciplines including recruitment, compensation and administration and human resource management.
Before joining Gulf Air, she held the position of Group human resources and administration manager at Al Zayani Investments and manager Human Resource and Recruitment with global financial services company, American Express in Bahrain.
Suhair is a qualified member of the UK Chartered Institute for Personnel & Development. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project
- Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal