Gulf Air appoints new HR director
Manama, August 4, 2011
Gulf Air, the national carrier of Bahrain, has appointed Bahraini Suhair Abdulhameed Saleh as the new director of Human Resources.
Saleh, a seasoned HR professional, brings with her over 11 years of experience across a number of specialist HR disciplines including recruitment, compensation and administration and human resource management.
Before joining Gulf Air, she held the position of Group human resources and administration manager at Al Zayani Investments and manager Human Resource and Recruitment with global financial services company, American Express in Bahrain.
Suhair is a qualified member of the UK Chartered Institute for Personnel & Development. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley