Batelco sponsors Sofitel Ramadan tent
Manama, August 4, 2011
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, has sponsored a number of Ramadan events and venues including the Ramadan tent at the Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco was very pleased to align itself with Bahrain’s newest luxury hotel by supporting Sofitel for their first Ramadan in Bahrain.
As part of the sponsorship, Batelco is also providing prizes to be raffled by Sofitel, a statement said.
“Ramadan is a very special time on the Bahraini calendar and we therefore strive to support a varied range of activities that add value for our customers and all residents of Bahrain,” added Al Janahi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc