Air Arabia, Al Ansari ink flight payment deal
Sharjah, August 7, 2011
Air Arabia, a leading low cost carrier, and Ansari Exchange, the UAE’s largest network exchange house, have signed a deal which allows Air Arabia customers to pay for their tickets through Al Ansari Exchange branches.
Through the new partnership, customers can now book their flights and receive their reservation number by calling Air Arabia’s 24/7 call centre.
Upon presentation of the reservation number at any of Al Ansari Exchange branches all over the UAE, the customers can pay the full amount of the ticket, confirm the flight and collect their itinerary.
"Air Arabia remains upbeat towards this new partnership with Al Ansari Exchange, which will also benefit our UAE customers," said A K Nizar, head of commercial at Air Arabia.
"Our customers will now be able to pay for their flight tickets and confirm bookings through any of the Al Ansari Exchange branches that are spread out across different locations in the UAE. This move reflects our long term efforts to provide our growing network of customers with effective and innovative services based on our unique ‘Value for Money' philosophy.”
Al Ansari Exchange has remained keen towards building stronger relationships with new and existing customers by encouraging them to use services that cover their needs while providing them with convenient and innovative methods of secure cash payments and rapid financial services. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain